At Walford, communication between our families and the School is highly valued. Our reputation as a leader in digital technology in teaching and learning is well established and we are delighted to be able to extend this to our parent community through our web-based Community Portal.
The Community Portal enables you to:
- View your daughter(s) academic timetable
- View her subjects and teachers
- View academic reports
- View relevant contacts
- Book parent/teacher interviews (Year 6-11)
- Access school fees account and historical transactions
- Update information for the Walford Directory
Each parent is allocated an account and a unique password on the portal so both parents in a family will be able to view their daughter's information.
Should you experience any difficulties in accessing the site please contact the School at email@example.com or via the Front Office on 8272 6555.