Drawing on the individual strengths, interests and developmental needs of the children, the 3yro program offers enjoyable and rich learning experiences within a welcoming and nurturing environment. Learning opportunities facilitated through purposeful play and active exploration both inside and outside, ensure a positive start to a life-long love of learning.
Children attend a minimum 2 sessions a week. Sessions can be made up of full days and half days and can be increased throughout the year to full-time attendance, (8 sessions), depending on availability.
The Adamson Educational Program will provide:
- A play-based, inquiry approach to learning organised under the Early Years Learning Framework and the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (PYP).
- Weekly lessons with the Junior School Teacher Librarian
- A thorough transition during the term prior to starting Dowie and Chewings
Access to the learning resources of the school, including:
- The Walford Sports Centre
- The Junior School Library
- The Junior School grounds and play spaces
Additional services for Adamson children include:
- Before and After Hours Care and Holiday Care (7.00am to 6.00pm)
- Access to The Health Centre and School Nurse
- An informal speech assessment administered by an experienced Speech Pathologist
Click here for more information.