Playgroup is held in the Adamson Room during School Terms.
This is a fun, stimulating and informal environment for children and their parents to enjoy quality time together.
Playgroup offers children:
- a wide variety of early learning experiences
- full access to the indoor and outdoor ELC play spaces and equipment
- opportunities to develop early social skills such as sharing, cooperating and playing with others
- a gentle introduction into the Centre and familiarisation with the environment and staff
- an opportunity to foster friendships (for the parents too!)
An experienced coordinator guides the program and leads a shared group story time at the conclusion of each session.
Girls and boys are most welcome to join us when they are mobile and comfortable in a dynamic social environment.
Click here for more information.